Tuesday, March 19, 2013

NCAA Tourney 2013 - 1st Round

Good morning everyone.  I know that this is going to be a very short post compared to my regular entries, but I will be making up for that in the very near future as my blogging schedule picks up for the rest of March.  I had told you recently that once the 'Sweet 16' started last year, I was 13-2 making picks (thank you, thank you)...  ;)  What I didn't remember until I went through my older posts in the last half-hour is that I didn't make "official picks" (with scores like today) until the 'Sweet 16' began.  This year I will be predicting scores and winners for all 67 NCAA Tournament games.  Based on nothing scientific (I hated science anyway), these are your predictions for today's and tomorrow's games:



Tuesday - March 19th


NC A&T           65
Liberty                 60

St. Mary's            71
MTSU                  63



Wednesday - March 20th


Boise St.               73
La Salle                 60

JMU                       68
LIU Brooklyn     62



I will be making posts for the next four days this week if you want to make plans to be elsewhere...  ;)  Tomorrow I will give you 'Could You? (9), on Thursday you will get my NCAA Tourney 2nd-round picks (that should be fun, just a million games...), on Friday I will publish 'I Remember The First Time (9)', and on Saturday I will dazzle you with my NCAA 3rd-round selections...  Note that these predictions are likely to improve as the tournament goes on...  Have an outstanding day and I'll see you again tomorrow!






2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If I can repeat 13-2 in the Sweet Sixteen, then we'll have something to talk about... :)

      Delete