Saturday, May 10, 2014

Eight Hours Of Football

"I have learnt through all my past mistakes, not to let the hurdles sap my energy, time will tell and time is all it takes, you won't see the bastards knock the running out of me..."
-Cutting Crew- (One For The Mockingbird)

"You see a person's true colors when you are no longer beneficial to their life..."
-via Jessica Johnson-

"We were timeless dreamers of another day, and we were free, in a dawning age we had so much to say..." -Boston- (Hollyann)



Good morning everyone.  This is going to be one of my shorter posts, but I may come back with a bonus entry sometime soon.  Just imagine that the photobomber in this picture is watching eight hours of NFL draft coverage, and it wouldn't be a stretch to say that we share the same expression...  :D  I have no idea what I'm going to do after 7:00 p.m. tonight when the draft ends, and the first preseason game kicks off in August.  Thanks for sharing the photo Brigette...



As you might imagine, if I continue typing this post after 11:00 a.m., I wouldn't be getting very far, trying to track the draft selections while simultaneously attempting to keep my thoughts straight. With that being said, it is now 11:00 a.m., so I'll see you soon.  Have a great weekend!



3 comments: