Friday, November 21, 2014

Stay Tuned

Good morning everyone.  It should be just after midnight here in the ATX if I time this up right.  I'm going to give you some football picks from Joey and myself, and then I intend to immediately begin another blog entry, one that will encompass several topics.  I thought that this would happen last weekend, but I think that I just feel guilty about taking the time to write here while I'm still apartment hunting.  Anyway, let's get to our picks, and then I'll embark on a second entry.  



Joey's Lucky Seven (2-5 Last Week, 36-45-3 Overall)

Not much commentary this week - been busy eating big steaks...  (So naturally I post the lasagna photo)  Here's my best seven...

Boston College (+20) @ Florida State
Western Michigan (+1.5) @ Central Michigan
Louisiana-Lafayette (-10.5) vs. Appalachian State
Louisiana Tech (-13) @ Old Dominion
UCLA (-3) vs. USC
UNLV (+10.5) @ Hawaii
Colts (-14) vs. Jaguars

Good luck with the top seven and may all your tickets cash...


And before you get enraged and start writing letters to the editor, I did not limit Joey's word count because he went 2-5 last week.  Actually, someone else very near and dear to us also went 2-5 last week...  Since I did go 2-5, I'm going to spare Gabby the shame of being here for my picks again, and instead I'm going with the photo of the random girl from Las Vegas (since all of my selections seem to be random recently)...



Coach's Lucky Seven (2-5 Last Week, 38-45-1 Overall)

Titans (+11) @ Eagles - Indicative of my level of respect for Mark Sanchez...
Patriots (-7) vs. Lions - Pats at home with red hot Brady...
Packers (-8.5) @ Vikings - Let's go with another sizzling team...
Bears (-5.5) vs. Buccaneers - Hopefully the Pirates met their win quota for the month...
49ers (-9) vs. Redskins - Disarray for the visitors and a playoff dogfight for Frisco...
Redskins/49ers (Under 44) - I pretty much want the Redskins to mail this one in...
Jaguars/Colts (Under 50.5) - Looking for another low-scoring Jaguars matchup...


And that's it for this entry my friends.  I'm going to post this, and then I'll be right back with some more words.  Have a great football weekend, and/or stay tuned for another entry very shortly...


No comments:

Post a Comment