Sunday, November 9, 2014

Where We're At

Good afternoon everyone.  I found a few minutes and thought that I'd take this opportunity to catch you up on where I'm at currently.  I've been really stingy on the blog posts (not to mention social media, my personal life, etc...) lately, but you have to remember that in the past 25 days I've driven from Las Vegas to Reno, driven from Reno to Austin, and got my old job back at the University of Texas at Austin (and have now worked 8 days).  I am in the process of crashing at the 3rd different place now as I look for an apartment here in Austin.  Have I mentioned that I have some INCREDIBLE friends?  To catch you up on the apartment search, my studio on West Campus was $619.00 last year.  My old complex doesn't have anything available until January, and that's a one-bedroom for $899.00.  Like I said, I'm looking for an apartment here in Austin...  I would really love to live on West Campus again for its convenience to work, so I may exhaust all options (call every complex and/or knock on every office door) before I settle for something farther away.  Lightning commented on my football picks post earlier today about what I'll be writing about here and when, but y'all are going to have to have a little patience with me.  Okay, we all know that dealing with me requires a lot of patience...  :)

And that's pretty much where we're at right now.  I'm about to squeeze a little bit of sleep in and around some football, so enjoy the rest of your football Sunday and have a great week...

No comments:

Post a Comment