Friday, July 20, 2012

My Heart Is With You Aurora

I fell asleep with the t.v. on last night, watching today's very early morning coverage of the British Open after returning home from 'The Square' and finishing my breakfast.  When I woke up almost an hour ago, I heard the commentator say that the network's thoughts and prayers were with those in Colorado.  That's when I went online and discovered that a heavily-armed gunman entered a theater in Aurora, Colorado during the midnight showing of the newest Batman movie and opened fire on a unarmed theater full of viewers.  At this time it is being reported that 12 patrons were killed and that another 50 were injured in the attack.  I'm at a loss for words Aurora...
  

6 comments:

  1. There's no question. Since I posted this entry, I have learned that one of the victims who was killed was a former student. Rest In Peace Rebecca...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at a loss for words too, but I'm sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Josie. One of Rebecca's classmates put together a very tasteful one photo collage that is attached to my last twitter post...

    ReplyDelete