Friday, November 2, 2012

Two Weeks In A Row

Good morning everyone.  Before I begin with this weekend's football picks, I would like to express my condolences to the family and friends of Sarah Campbell, a 2009 San Marcos High School graduate who died in a single vehicle accident here early Thursday morning.  I did not know Sarah personally, but I do have many friends who are grieving right now.  Rest In Peace Sarah.

Last weekend marked the second week in a row that I made winning football picks for the blog here on 'Bikini Hill'.  After going 7-3 last week, my overall record for the season is now 40-42-2.  This gives me a record of 13-7 against the spread over the last 2 weeks, which is a 65% winning percentage, just like those guys you see advertising on t.v. and in those magazines...  Below are my picks for this weekend:

Auburn (-22 1/2) vs. New Mexico State - Finally a team that Auburn can beat?  Sorry Joey...  :)
Alabama (-8 1/2) @ LSU - Bama has been dominant so far...
San Jose State (-19 1/2) @ Idaho - Alma mater beat Idaho by 31, SJSU beat us by 11...
Washington State/Utah (Over 49) - Total of 49 in a Mike Leach game...
Oregon (-8) @ USC - Big opportunity for the Ducks...

Baltimore (-3 1/2) @ Cleveland - If the Ravens lose, the Steelers benefit (Win/Win Situation)...  ;)
Buffalo/Houston (Over 47 1/2) - Lots of offense, not so much defense in this one...
Detroit (-4) @ Jacksonville - If the Lions can't cover 4 against the Jags...  #longseason
Denver/Cincinnati (Under 47 1/2) - Bengals need to keep the score down...
Tampa Bay/Oakland (Under 46) - Not the most prolific scoring teams...

And Alyssa, I took YOUR TEAM in my blogger's football contest, so if you could stop the "mean-mugging" - you know, for just one week, that would be AWESOME...  ;)

I hope that you have a great day and I'll see you again tomorrow!


 

3 comments:

  1. I only do that for rambles, but keep being a punk... I'll have something for you guys on Monday... ;)

    ReplyDelete