Sunday, May 5, 2013

NBA 2nd Rd. Predictions - 2013

"I've never been afraid to fail..." -Michael Jordan-



Good morning everyone.  The NBA predictably decided to start the second round of this season's playoffs today (just to make me post an entry this morning), so here I am...  ;)  Let's begin with a recap of the first round, where I correctly picked the winner in 6 out of the 8 series.  I picked the correct number of games in none of the these series because I didn't want it to seem like I was showing off...  :)  Here's your recap of round one:


My Prediction/Actual Result

Heat over the Bucks in 5 games/Heat in 4 games
Knicks over the Celtics in 7 games/Knicks in 6 games
Pacers over the Hawks in 7 games/Pacers in 6 games
Bulls over the Nets in 6 games/Bulls in 7 games

Thunder over the Rockets in 5 games/Thunder in 6 games
Spurs over the Lakers in 5 games/Spurs in 4 games
Nuggets over the Warriors in 7 games/Warriors in 6 games
Clippers over the Grizzlies in 5 games/Grizzlies in 6 games




Without any further suspense (or any suspense at all, because the first game tips in just over an hour), here are my predictions for the second round:


Heat over the Bulls in 5 games
Knicks over the Pacers in 7 games

Thunder over the Grizzlies in 7 games
Spurs over the Warriors in 7 games



I hope that you have a very enjoyable Cinco de Mayo (a group of five of us went to Taco Cabana after work last night, thank you very much...), and I'll see you again tomorrow!




    

2 comments:

  1. You underestimate my Memphis Grizzlies again.

    "I've never been afraid to fail..." -Michael Jordan-

    Good thing, because his record as an NBA owner is horrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Grizzlies are playing the top seed in the West and I gave them seven games MOJO - what do you want? :P

      And yeah, but Michael could play... :)

      Have a good one!

      Delete