Thursday, December 20, 2012

I'm Illegal To Fly This Plane...

Trying a short phone post.  Title is actual quote from scheduled pilot on flight that ended up being delayed three hours.  No two buck college bowl parlay cards this year, go figure...  Riviera poker room closed all week.  "Triples" is the new poker term for trips.  :) (From Flamingo game).  LVHP bowl season begins today.  :)  Saw my favorite LV cocktail waitress yesterday - former work and football betting buddy - hey Maly.  Bought her five dollar, six team NFL parlay ticket - potential two hundred thirty dollar winner.  GORGED myself on prime rib and cocktail shrimp at Flamingo Buffet.  Have a nice day!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck out there Coach. Hope you win all the monies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to now that the Lions killed me in the elite blogger's contest...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those bloody Lions - they ruined us Coach - F'n Ruined us

      I cried myself to sleep that night as I have every night since

      All Hail King of the Pick Em - MoJo

      Delete