Monday, December 24, 2012

Sitting At McCarran

Good morning everyone.  I'm at the airport early, and on the brightside my plane is already here waiting and I found an outlet to plug my Droid charger into.  I think it is in my best interest to do a small post so that I'm not bombarding my facebook account with quotes every two seconds.  This visit was too short, as usual, but I'm looking forward to getting back home and starting 2013.  Since the Mayans were wrong, I figure that I might as well capitalize on it.  At some point this week I will do a post with the remaining bowl picks that I made for my group.  We have Fresno State (-12.5) tonight against SMU.  My itinerary today is a flight to Houston, a connection to San Antonio, hang out with my dad, then a drive home to San Marcos, America.  I should have plenty of material to fill these cyber pages with coming off of this trip.  I haven't finalized any plans for tomorrow, so I'm not sure if I'll be posting or not.  Hopefully everyone will have better things to do tomorrow than read my blog, but who knows...  Have a Merry Christmas everyone (just in case)!

No comments:

Post a Comment