Saturday, October 25, 2014

Late Football Picks

Good morning everyone.  I'm going to rush typing these football picks into this entry (and I'll come back through later to clean up the season/weekly records for Joey and myself).  After I finish with this, I'm going to type a "real" blog entry to catch you up with my world...

Joey's Lucky Seven (3-4 Last Week, 21-33-2 Overall)

U. Mass. (+17) @ Toledo - U. Mass doesn't have much of a defense, but their offense is averaging 37 points per game.
Ole Miss (-3) @ LSU - Rebels will stay undefeated and will be 1 of the top 4 teams in new playoff system.
Western Kentucky (-10) vs. Old Dominion - Western Kentucky has the offensive firepower to play with the big boys, they just don't have the backups, but they will be okay to beat up on Conference USA foes.
Utah (pick) vs. USC - The Utes and Trojans are about equal talent wise, so I'm taking the home team with the home field advantage, and the altitude will get to USC.
Colts (-3) @ Steelers - I've been playing one week with the Steelers and one week against.  This week is against.
Packers (+2.5) @ Saints - This is probably the second best team in the NFL, right behind Denver, and I'm getting points!!!  Plus it's in a dome.
Lions (-4) vs. Falcons (London) - This game is too early for most to watch and too late in London, England for the Falcons to care.


Coach's Lucky Seven (3-4 Last Week, 27-28-1 Overall)

Texas/Kansas State (Under 48) - UT has good D and doesn't score...
Packers (+2.5) @ Saints - I'm with Joey here - please give the Pack points...
Colts (-3) @ Steelers - Steelers blitzed Texans late in first half, but Colts are better...
Patriots (-6) vs. Bears - Pats only have to cover a touchdown at home...
Seahawks (-5) @ Panthers - Seahawks better beat someone soon...
Eagles (+2) @ Cardinals - Again, giving Philly points?  Please...
Cowboys (-9.5) vs. Redskins - McCoy's stock would be very high if he wins this one...


Okay boys and girls - give me a few hours and I'll catch you up with my life...  ;)
:


No comments:

Post a Comment