Saturday, December 15, 2012

The First Two Bowls

Good morning everyone.  I wanted to get predictions for these first two bowl games today on the record since I still intend on typing comprehensive score predictions for all of the bowl games before I leave for Las Vegas next week.  Whether that happens, we'll see...  :)  These predictions have nothing to do with the pool of money that I collected for my trip to the desert, but are for amusement purposes only.  For today's games, I will go with...

Arizona  42  Nevada  35     -----     This means I like Nevada (+9) and (Under 79 1/2)...
Utah State  35  Toledo  21  -----     This means I like Utah State (-10) and (Under 59)...

As you can see by looking at these first two bowl games, I am predicting them straight up, against the spread, and the over/under.  Thirty-five bowl games times 3 possible wins/losses per game equals 105 total propositions that I will be predicting for these games.  Again, these score predictions have nothing to do with the pool betting that I will be doing in Las Vegas for those of you who are involved.  I will do a completely separate blog entry with the outcomes that we want for those bets as lines will certainly change between now and then...  Enjoy the start of the bowl season and I will see you again on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment