Friday, February 20, 2015

Happy Friday

Good afternoon everyone.  I have a few free minutes here at the end of lunch, so I thought that I'd catch up with you.  My biggest news is that I've started a new blog.  It's called 'Coach Goes Viral' and can be found at coachgoesviral.blogspot.com/  If you click on the link, you'll find the explanation for why I started the new blog (it's pretty lengthy and I don't want to retype it.  :)  For now I've finished setting that blog page up (colors, etc), but you know that will change over time, as the color scheme has here since your last visit.  Yesterday was an extremely tiring workday for me, so I'm extremely happy that today is Friday.  The prospects of me doing "real posts" here and for my new blog look outstanding for this weekend, so stay tuned.  I've applied for a new position at UT (waiting to hear about that) and I've also been occupying myself with that micro sports betting.  My biggest coup this week was picking LA to beat Colorado by exactly three goals a few night ago, which paid 6 to 1.  That same night, I had taken North Carolina to beat Duke straight up for $3.20 to 1, but a late Tar Heel meltdown cost me a stellar night.

I've gotta run again, but I promise to see y'all this weekend (in both blogs).  Hope that the rest of your day flies by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment