Thursday, May 16, 2013

I Remember The First Time (17)

"You know you have a good stalker when they pick you up at the airport..."
-@ella__fraser- (via twitter)

"If you don't know what you really want, you probably will never get it..."
-@RichHarris2- (via twitter)

"#IncomingFreshmenAdvice - DO NOT run to class with your backpack on.  You will look like an idiot and I will laugh.  #TXSTFollowTrain" -@searcyyyy- (via twitter)

"When you have someone special in your life, don't ruin it by making stupid decisions... #Life #BeWise" -@Anthony_Ray3- (via twitter)

"To the person who keeps trying to send a fax to my phone...  I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you..."  -@annmarwd- (via twitter)




I remember the first time that I felt better...  Good morning everyone.  I had already switched my schedule to get an extra day off at work before I came down sick on Sunday, and I needed pretty much the full four days off to recuperate.  I want to thank all of you for what you've been doing in the meantime.  Do you realize that sometime tomorrow (if not tomorrow, DEFINITELY sometime this weekend) this little blog of mine is going to surpass 35,000 total views?  I think that it's nothing short of tragic that you don't have anything better to do with your time, but I really do appreciate you taking a minute to stop by.  ;)

I remember the first time that it felt like Texas...  Today is May 16th, and this is the weather forecast for San Marcos, America over the next 7 days:  (93/72); (97/70); (93/72); (91/72); (93/72); (91/72); and (91/70).   Sounds about right...

I remember the first time that I texted myself...  I believe that I have mentioned this here before, but it bears repeating if it helps you out.  It was a beautiful evening here in San Marcos (yes, America) last night and I decided to go for a walk.  I found myself wanting to record a few thoughts, but I didn't have any pen/paper with me.  In case you were not aware of this, you can send texts to your own phone number.  And just when you thought your Bikini Hill subscription wasn't paying off...

I remember the first time that the guy who schedules the flight times for airlines got a part-time job...  'Mad Men' is one of my favorite t.v. shows.  Early this morning I saw on the Time Warner digital cable T.V. Guide that the newest episode was going to be airing, from 3:28 a.m. - 4:31 a.m. (once again, you can't make this stuff up...).  Oddly enough, 'Mad Men' aired when it was scheduled, without being delayed or cancelled...

I remember the first time that I had a really scary thought...  Indiana goes to the NBA's Eastern Conference Finals with one more victory over the Knicks.  Could you imagine us somehow ending up with an NBA Finals matching the Memphis Grizzlies versus the Indiana Pacers???  If my Spurs can beat the Warriors one more time, then I'll be on the right side of the conspiracy for once, because there's NO WAY that David Stern wants a Grizzlies/Pacers matchup...

I remember the first time that I felt excited again...  I have a heartbeat, my blood is flowing, plans have been made, and the wheels are in motion...  We'll get to that later though, because if I tell you everything right now, Bikini Hill will never reach 35,001...  ;)

Have an outstanding weekend and I'll see you again on Monday!


  



    

  




No comments:

Post a Comment