Thursday, May 2, 2013

I Remember The First Time (15)

"I'm the girl in line that'll tuck your tag in..." -@DietSauce- (via twitter)

"Even if I barely make it out of math with a C, I'll be satisfied.  We are never ever ever ever getting back together after this semester..." -@kalieflower- (via twitter)

"I like you because you're good to me.  It's really that simple..."
 -@Mi_SSbehaved- (via twitter)

"Never sacrifice permanent happiness because of temporary pain..."
-@BestLoveNotes- (via twitter)

"From my phone to your screen...  May you all have peace, love, and smile each and every day..."
-@MicheleAKALips- (via twitter)




I remember the first time that Colleen was right...  This could also be titled, "I remember the first time that Mother Nature had a sense of humor..."  So last night at work it's perfect weather-wise, and I post a facebook status about looking out over beautiful San Marcos, America from our rooftop bar.  My friend Colleen responds that I should enjoy it because it will be raining and cold in a few hours.  Fast forward to now, where the current temperature (64 degrees) is going to be the high for the day, and the low tonight is supposed to be 43 degrees.  YUCK...

I remember the first time that I shared a horoscope here...  Last night my friend Ashley shared a horoscope for Libra on facebook (a lot of my friends were on facebook last night evidently)...  :)  Being a Libra, I found this summary to be very interesting:  "Nice to everyone they meet.  Their love is one of a kind.  Silly, funny, and sweet.  Have own unique appeal.  Most caring person you will ever meet!  However, not the kind of person you want to mess with...  you might end up crying.  Libras can cause as much havoc as they can prevent.  Faithful friends to the end.  Can hold a grudge for years.  Libras are someone you want on your side.  Usually great at sports and are extreme sports fanatics.  Very creative.  A hopeless romantic..."  NAH..., nothing in there sounds like me at all...  ;)

I remember the first time that something else didn't sound like me at all...  That first quote up there..., yeah..., I'm the one who will try to tuck your tag in, probably due to being helpful and a little bit of OCD...  :)

I remember the first time that being a high seed came in handy.  The Miami Heat and the San Antonio Spurs both took advantage of favorable playoff matchups in sweeping their first-round series.  Every other NBA first-round playoff series is going to see at least a sixth game...

I remember the first time that I may have told you something new.  I am almost positive (I am positive) that I have mentioned here before that I am a San Antonio Spurs fan.  I may not have told you that I root for the Montreal Canadiens in the NHL.  I'm just noting that because I usually don't talk much hockey here.  Both of these teams are #2 seeds in their conferences this year, which should make the playoffs more interesting for me...

I remember the first time that my life was about to change in a big way...  That second quote above references the fact that it is final exam time for the college students here in San Marcos, America.  The graduation weekend for the spring semester will be complete nine days from now, and Texas State University will be saying goodbye to a lot of Bobcats.  Graduation is definitely one of those bittersweet times in our lives.  I have already been hearing stories of tears being shed, and we still have a week and a half to get through...

There is a chance that I will be posting here again this weekend.  I think it's possible that the NBA may have a second-round playoff series starting on Sunday if things break right in the next couple of days.  If that does not happen and there is nothing to predict, then I will see you again on Monday.  Have a great day!










  

No comments:

Post a Comment