Thursday, December 18, 2014

2014 Is Winding Down...

Good evening everyone.  I only have one more day of work this year, which is tomorrow, and then I will be heading south to San Antonio for the holidays.  Since I'll be making that trip tomorrow night, I thought that I'd be better off posting these football picks for you now.  I planned this to give Joey the opportunity to give his thoughts on some of Saturday's bowl games, so naturally he went with all NFL games this week too.  This means that you're actually getting all of our selections way ahead of time this week, a true Christmas miracle...  :P  Well, the miracle part may be that after sluggish starts to the season, BOTH Joey and myself have clawed our way back to .500 records on the season.  Joey went 5-1-1 last week, while I went 5-2.  Without any further ado, let's get to this weeks bets and hope that the positive trend continues...  Joey didn't have much to say this week, surely because he's picking sides on ALL of the bowl games, but here are his selections...



Joey's Lucky Seven (Last week 5-1-1, Overall record 54-54-4)

Eagles (-6.5) @ Redskins
Vikings (+6.5) @ Dolphins
Chiefs (+3) @ Steelers
Patriots (-10) @ Jets
Bills (-5.5) @ Raiders
Colts (+3) @ Cowboys
Broncos (-3) @ Bengals

That's it for my best seven.  I hope all your parlays cash...


Joey and I didn't have any matching selections this week (which is disappointing because we were starting to do well on those bets when we did), but here goes anyway.  The Vegas girl in blue is still bringing me good karma, so she's back as well...  ;)



Coach's Lucky Seven (Last week 5-2, Overall record 56-55-1)

Lions/Bears (Under 44.5) - Cutler haters rejoice because Clausen is the answer - PFFFTTT...
Patriots/Jets (Under 47.5) - Can the Jets score 10 in this game???
Browns/Panthers (Over 40.5) - I expect a very strange game here...
Colts/Cowboys (Over 55.5) - I expect a very wild game here...
Seahawks (-7.5) @ Cardinals - Lindley is looking at a long day is this one...
Ravens (-5) @ Texans - Texans are way down on the QB depth chart also...
Broncos/Bengals (Under 48) - This matchup should be interesting...


And that's it for tonight my friends.  Once I get settled in San Antonio for this break, you'll probably see a few more posts than you have been from me.  Let a month pass, and I'll be back on a regular writing schedule.  Have a great football weekend and I'll see you soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment