Friday, August 1, 2014

Still A Little Tired

Good afternoon everyone.  After my 3 1/2 hour nap yesterday, I slept for about 7 hours last night.  I decided to walk over to the Flamingo and scout their bi-weekly freeroll tournament.  You qualify with either 8 or 10 hours of play (short or long part of week), and then you're entered into a free tournament.  The top 20 get paid, and they had 88 entrants today.  I also got started on my hours, and once my table became shorthanded about 20 minutes ago, I racked up my modest win (about $10.00 hr./ 2-4 limit).  I was playing tight, ABC, "I drove here from Texas nonstop very recently" poker.  If I can make that rate w/about $5.00 in food comps 365 days a year, I'll never have to work again...  ;) There's also the chance that I cash in a free roll sometime (hopefully, since I'll be chasing them).  My friend Joey has stepped up and said he'd take me to the store later, so I'm probably going to bump around the Strip for a while, making sure more of my players cards are active, and tracking down more poker info.).  I may or may not play again later today, and I will post again either tomorrow or Sunday.  My immediate plans are to post here almost daily.  Have a great day and I'll see ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment