Saturday, January 25, 2014

Joey's College Hoops Parlay Card

Good afternoon everyone.  I'm getting these picks of Joey's to you later than I had anticipated, but I guarantee their authenticity.  I ended up sleeping from 11:30 last night until about 8:30 this morning, which isn't all that unusual, except for the fact that I had already taken an early evening nap.  I had intended to post Joey's picks after that nap, but I got tired pretty quickly once again, and BAM...  #zzzzzzzz  Here's Joey and his picks for today...



Joey's College Hoops Parlay Card (Last weekend 3-4/Overall record of 23-22-1 on the 13-14 season)


Welcome to the basketball only version of the parlay card.  As most of you know, I'm a big Denver (Broncos) fan, so I'm betting Denver moneyline while I still get good value.  I'll give my score next week.

For now it's hoops action.  We'll start with a great ACC match-up, Duke and Florida State.  The Seminoles are a faster team, but Duke is shooting 42% from outside the arc.  It's bombs away for the Blue Devils, and they win tonight.  It's Duke 82  Florida State 70.

In the Big 12, Texas plays at Baylor.  Baylor lost last week to Kansas, has lost three in a row, and must not hang their heads or it's lights out on a good season.  Baylor uses the home court and escapes with a narrow 77-75 victory against Texas.

Kentucky has lots of underclassmen on the court.  The game against Georgia won't be much of a problem as long as Kentucky does not look ahead to their next game.  I have Kentucky 83  Georgia 62.

New Mexico travels to Colorado State.  The defense of UNM is really starting to get exposed.  Colorado State pulls away late, 62-55.  Good luck this week and may all your tickets cash.


Duke (-8 1/2) vs. Florida State - (Over 144 1/2)
Texas (+5 1/2) @ Baylor -
Kentucky (-14) vs. Georgia -
Colorado State (+2 1/2) vs. New Mexico -


That's it for right now, but I probably be back sometime tomorrow night to bother you some more...  Have a good one!



No comments:

Post a Comment