Thursday, June 26, 2014

Falling Off The Treadmill

"Just saw a girl at the gym take a selfie while running - she deserves to fall off the treadmill..."
-Bianca Kapustka-

"But reluctantly, I know I should shut my mouth, you should always pay attention to the things you say, regardless of the meaning, words will always remain..." -Umphrey's McGee- (The Linear)

"All I want out of life:  To get rid of all the bells, whistles, and mind games, and instead be genuinely appreciated..." -Taryn Gilland-



Good morning everyone.  Let me start off by saying that online poker doesn't seem to have changed very much.  My best result recently was about an hour ago in that 27-player, $2.20 sit-n-go at Bovada that I told you about.  I finished 3rd, but I was knocked out after my shoved pocket queens (an overpair to the board) were called by A K, and the turn and river provided running spades to my opponent...  #grrrr  Anyway, lots of big hands versus big hands, lots of suckouts, etc...  NEVER happens in live poker...  ;)

Okay, let's start off with my friend Amy, one of my former softball players who went zip lining in Cabo recently.  I never knew that zip lining was so easy - Amy is posing for us and everything...



And we have another one...



GOODNESS GRACIOUS AMY..., ARE YOU CRAZY??!!  :)  I never knew that Amy was so brave.  It's not that I thought Amy was "unbrave" or anything, but WOW...  :D

In contrast to the zip lining, we have this serene picture from my friend Vicki...



This photo was taken by Vicki in northern Rhode Island, at the end of her road.  Why can't I live on a road that has a lake at the end of it?  Hmmm...  :)  Playing "contrasting photos" just one more time, my friend and former student Tracey shared this ominous snapshot from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina...



Another cool photo, but I'll pass on the beach today, thank you very much...  ;)  And then we have a picture that has nothing to do with anything above, but which is very cool in its own right.  This one was 'liked' by two of my facebook friends (both named Crystal oddly enough), but that was enough to get seen by me, so thank you very much Crystals...  :D  This restroom floor would be GREAT for bars and nightclubs...



I wish that I knew how to remove the print from the picture, but I'm not a doctor...  Anyway, just checking in with y'all, but I hope that you found something that you liked.  Five more weeks til I'm constantly boring you with stories from Las Vegas, so brace yourselves...  ;)  Have a good one and I'll see ya soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment