Thursday, December 5, 2013

Alyssa's Corner: Texans vs. Jaguars

Good afternoon everyone.  I will still type up a 'Football Friday' post later this evening, but tonight's football game features the Texans and the Jaguars, and I probably won't start my entry until after this game kicks off.  Since Alyssa gives us a prediction on every Texans game, I wanted to put her score on the record because she will probably be the first person to correctly pick the exact score of a game (punk), and I don't want there to be a major controversy and investigation if she happens to nail tonight's score, you know..., after I publish my post at the end of the third quarter or something...  ;)



I just found this photo of our favorite Texans fan a few minutes ago - very nice shot Alyssa...  :D  Alyssa has the Texans beating the Jaguars 17-13 tonight.  Since I am starting Houston's defense tonight to open my first round matchup in my fantasy football playoffs, I hope that Alyssa is right, and that Jacksonville does only score 13 points (or less), and that the Texans D causes havoc in the form of sacks and turnovers (and maybe a defensive or special team score, or two)...  ;)

Enjoy your football game tonight, and I'll be back sometime during tonight's action with a full 'Football Friday' entry for you...

  

No comments:

Post a Comment