Wednesday, April 10, 2013

No Post Today...

Good afternoon everyone.  I'm just posting this (I'm really not) to let you know that there won't be a post today (this isn't a post)...  :)  When I woke up today, I just happened to catch the start of a movie - 'No Country For Old Men' (2007 - 3 1/2 of 4 stars - Tommy Lee Jones)...  Anyway, I ended up watching the whole movie.  Today I had intended to do a write-up of the crawfish boil that I attended this past Sunday, but I know that I won't do it the justice that it deserves if I write it today.  Tomorrow I will be back with 'I Remember The First Time (12)', and on Friday I will post about the crawfish boil.  Your refund check for today is in the mail...  ;)  Have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow!
 

2 comments:

  1. I still have yet to see No Old Men in the Country, but I hear people like it.

    ReplyDelete