Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Copout Thursday

"Centuries are what it meant to me, a cemetery where I marry the sea, stranger things could never change my mind, I've got to take it on the otherside..." -Red Hot Chili Peppers- (Otherside)

"I'm learning to live without you now, but I miss you sometimes, the more I know, the less I understand, all the things I knew, I'm learning again..." -Don Henley- (The Heart Of The Matter)

"I hear a thunder in the distance, see a vision of a cross, I feel the pain that was given, on a sad day of loss..." -Creed- (My Own Prison)



Good evening everyone.  This is my early Thursday entry for you, but hold your applause, because as you've probably already noticed, I'm not remembering anything for the first time (now feel free to boo openly and loudly)...  These next few days are going to be very hectic for me (today I actually said to someone, "at this time last week, I was at the river" - go figure...), so I am going to give you my 26th version of 'I Remember The First Time' on Saturday, and then I'll give you another post on Sunday.  And by now you've figured it out..., "Copout Thursday..."  Just give me a little bit of time to get up to Austin and to get settled, and things will be better than ever here ("how could they possibly be worse?" you ask - you're so mean)...  :)  I hope that you have a great Thursday and Friday, and I'll be back to bother you this weekend...  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment