Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Could You? (27)

"Out of the island, into the highway, past the places where you might have turned, you never did notice, but you still hide away, the anger of angels who won't return..."
-Vertical Horizon- (Everything You Want)



Could you sound more like a stalker?  Good evening everyone.  I overheard this line on campus earlier this week:  "I have girlfriends all over campus..., they just don't know it..."  Hmmm...

Could you pass your baby to one of the best receivers in the league?  This story involves my friend Megan, a friend to seagulls everywhere (remember, that new search window on the right side of the blog allows you to search for past entries within the blog)...  ;)  Megan was eating at a Pappadeaux restaurant in H-Town (that's Houston for you lay people) recently, where she had her picture taken with Andre Johnson, wideout for the Houston Texans (well, he had his picture taken with Megan - she's much better looking)...  ;)  Anyway, Megan posted the photo on facebook, and it initiated an informative conversation.  First, Johnson was there with Chad Ochocinco and Jacoby Jones (I believe that's the same Jones of "hey Denver, can you blow the coverage on me by jumping too early, and give us a playoff game on our way to the Super Bowl title?").  Anyway, Megan CLAIMS that she didn't get her photo taken with Ochocinco and Jones because the situation was awkward already, and evidently Ochocinco started laughing when she approached the trio (I think that Ochocinco and Jones were just too shy to ask her to pose with them, and since Megan is a Texans fan anyway, she probably just wanted Johnson's picture).  :)  Oh, and Alyssa..., eat your heart out...  :P

Could you quote Megan directly?  Sure, here ya go...  "I was so scared to even ask for a pic!  I was like you can say no and I totally understand.  Then I apologized like five times..."  :)

Could you go back two "could you's" ago and tell us about the baby Coach?  Oops..., yeah, I can...  This is the part that I wish that I could have seen...  Evidently at some point during dinner, some random mother at Pappadeaux just..., THROWS HER BABY into Johnson's arms for a photo...  :)  Well, I guess if you're going to do that, it might as well be a pass to an All-Pro receiver...

Could you milk Megan's Pappadeaux story for just one more question, since we all know that you're really busy anyway right now Coach?  Sure...  ;)  Megan also answered a comment asking if her boyfriend knew about all of this, to which she replied that he took the photo with her and Johnson, and that she reciprocated the favor by taking a shot with her boyfriend and Johnson, evidently a photo that ole Dre' wasn't too thrilled about posing for.  Megan's exact words were, "His face in (that) pic is funny.  He looks soooo annoyed.  Oh well..., the cost of fame!"

At this point, let me thank Megan for being almost totally responsible for my whole entry tonight, and while I'm busy over the next two weeks, if any of you reading this happen to run into any celebrities while dining out and want me to pass along your exploits, I'll be more than happy to do so...  ;)

Have a good one and I'll see you again on Wednesday night!



    

No comments:

Post a Comment