Thursday, August 1, 2013

I Remember The First Time (28)

"Don't let me get me, I'm my own worst enemy, it's bad when you annoy yourself..., so irritating..., don't wanna be my friend no more, I wanna be somebody else..." -Pink- (Don't Let Me Get Me)



I remember the first time that TOMORROW is going to be the LAST DAY that I have to commute to work...  GOOOOOOD EVENING EVERYBODY!  :)  Yeah..., I'm in a pretty decent mood right now.  Referring to the Pink lyrics above, I actually feel like somebody else already, but I'm just not living in Austin yet.  I LOVE San Marcos, America, but I'm ready for the change, and I will be back to visit the 78666..., often...  ;)

I remember the first time that I broke some news on a Thursday night...  During my down times on campus today, I did a lot of thinking about the blog and the upcoming football season (Coach thinking about football - SHOCKER!)...  Let's just say that I'm really looking forward to the end of this month...

I remember the first time that I didn't break the news in the sentence that I meant to break the news in...  Oh yeah..., what I was supposed to tell you is that after giving it some serious thought today, I'm happy (nervous, anxious, out of my mind???... - no, happy) to announce that we're currently in contract negotiations to make 'Alyssa's Corner' happen (this could be a very interesting fall here at my little blog)...  :)


I remember the first time that I stole from facebook (and yeah..., that wouldn't be tonight)...
   
     Q:  "What does a nosey pepper do?

     A:  "Gets jalapeno business..."   -via Allison Juarez-   Thank you Allison  :)


I remember the first time that I missed an opportunity...  I KEEP MEANING to write about Johnny Manziel, but I'm so busy and tired right now, and seemingly EVERY DAY, Mr. Manziel CANNOT keep himself out of the news...  I REALLY NEED to get moved so that I can get my thoughts organized (yeah, that would be a small meeting - ba ha ha... - whatever...).

I remember the first time that I couldn't remember the last time that I had a cheeseburger, but was about to make myself a couple just to celebrate the fact that my last day of commuting is tomorrow...  ;)  Goodnight everyone - have a great Friday, and I'll see you tomorrow night (or Saturday)...  :P





  









2 comments:

  1. Johnny Manziel - young, immmature, butthole.

    Saved you writing a post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really uncanny, and then he says/does SOMETHING ELSE... I'm sure that you just gained TONS OF FANS, attempting to prevent me from writing posts... ;)

    ReplyDelete